How to Wear Satin this Fall
With the inevitable change of weather coming, I'm starting the process of switching out my linens and crochet for some different fabrics that are better-suited for the Fall season.
In the past, satin has always been one of those fabrics that I would use solely for layering - like wearing a satin cami over a white tee or under a blazer. Its delicate material and typically plain look can make it tricky to weave into a look as a stand-alone piece. But this Fall, with so many new gorgeous satin designs popping up, I'm going to tackle working it into my wardrobe in the most practical way possible.
This tank was admittedly part of my summer collection, but it's one that I will be taking with me into Fall and simply styling in a different way. It's cropped style makes it a great contender for anything high-waisted - I can picture styling this with a pair of wide leg pants for a date night or with a pencil skirt and a light cardi for work.
So how else can you work satin into your wardrobe this Fall?
2. Mix and match textures, for example, satin and tweed (inspo here)
3. Go casual with a satin dress by layering it with a denim jacket (inspo here)
4. Pair a satin bomber with jeans + a white tee (inspo here)
5. Sleek satin on the bottom? Try a ribbed sweater on top (inspo here)
6. Tuck in a satin blouse with a pair of wide leg trousers (inspo here)