My Go-To Accessory in Late Spring
Accessorizing in late Spring can get tricky because you're often ready to ditch the jacket, and aren't left with much else. A neck scarf is the perfect way to add a subtle statement to an otherwise plain outfit. Jeans and a tee are my go-to this time of year, and I have been loving how ridiculously easy is to add a neck scarf and throw together a few ridiculously easy pieces for an easy-going, yet polished look. All you need is a few different color varieties to compliment your shoes or your bag, and you're done. Literally that easy.
How to tie a square neck scarf
1. Fold your square in half, creating a triangle.
2. Starting from the widest part of the shape, fold and roll your scarf into 1.5" sections.
3. Once fully rolled, grab your scarf by the middle to prevent it from unravelling.
4. Place the middle on the back of your neck to both ends are hanging in front.
5. Overlap one piece with the other, keeping the scarf flat, and slowly create a knot.
6. Knot the scarf once more loosely to secure it.