Fall Home Decor Trends for 2022
Fall has always been (and will always be) my favorite season to decorate for. I'm not one of those "flip the entire house" kind of people, rather I like to focus on little areas and small swaps to bring in a more cozy feel for Fall.
Organic Modern is the home decor style that speaks to me most, and I think this style especially lends itself to Fall with its focus on neutral, earthy tones.
Sharing a few Fall decor tips and my favorite minimal fall home decor trends for 2022 in today's post!
(shop the decor below!)
2022 Fall Home Decor Trends
- Earth tones with warm accent colors
- Natural wood
- Cottagecore and vintage finds paired with modern accessories
- Dried grasses & florals
- Unique shapes, curves & textures
- Fabrics like velvet, linen & boucle
Fall home decor trends for 2022 I'm loving:
Fall Styling Tips
- Not sure what your design style is? Do a little reading to get a better feel of what you gravitate towards, to make your search for home decor easier!
- Stick to a 2-4 color palette to keep it simple and clean
- Make it cozy! Layer your couch or chairs with blankets and swap out pillow covers for a home-y feel
- Put your favorite Fall scent on display, but don't overdo it! I usually use mostly unscented candles and have 1 Fall candle burning in the kitchen
- Bring in Autumn colors with dried floral arrangements and grasses. No upkeep and they'll last you for seasons to come!
- Keep the pumpkins and plaid to a minimum. It's easy to gravitate towards seasonally-specific decor items, but there is definitely such a thing as too much. Less is more!
- Give your bookcases or shelves a subtle revamp. Swap out your summer-y items and replace them with accents like this wooden pumpkin or a seasonal bowl.